Facial Hair Transplant in Houston, TX
It’s challenging for some people that want a mustache, beard, or eyebrow boost. A facial hair transplant is a perfect solution for people that want fuller eyebrows, mustaches, or beards. Aesthetic Hair Restoration offers facial hair transplants to our Houston, TX and surrounding area patients to help them boost their confidence and love their new facial hair. We want our patients to be happy with hair growth results. From prescribing medication and a personalized hair restoration plan to using innovative hair transplant technology, we help you find the best solution for hair loss tailored to your needs.
What Is A Facial Hair Transplant?
A facial hair transplant is done by harvesting healthy follicles, ensuring they’re the best texture and viability for your needs, and transports them to your face for natural growth. We utilize state-of-the-art ARTAS technology with our ARTAS® Robot Hair Transplant System to provide you with outstanding accuracy, reduce scarring, and offer rapid results. We will collect bundles of hair follicles where they abundantly grow and transplant them to your face.
Benefits of Facial Hair Transplants
When the hair on your face grows uneven or doesn’t grow at all, it’s often challenging to find solutions. Facial hair transplants give you an excellent solution with many benefits, including:
- Healthy follicles are precisely and strategically placed on your face for optimal growth.
- We use state-of-the-art technology and equipment for the treatment.
- A facial hair transplant promotes the natural growth of your own hair.
- We use a highly selective harvesting process for the best possible results.
Mustache and Beard Transplants
If you have uneven or scattered facial growth, a mustache or beard implant is a great choice for you. We’ll identify the patchy areas of hair growth and determine the best places to implant healthy follicles. We’ll implant the hair to provide natural coverage from the upper lip to the large area along your cheeks, chin, and jawline. You’ll be able to shave normally and trim your new mustache and beard in about a week to ten days.
If years of plucking and waxing your eyebrows have left them thin, or you have naturally thin eyebrows, a transplant might be the best fit for your needs. We use FUE hair transplant treatments to fill out the shape and size for both female and male eyebrow hair restorations. By transplanting healthy hair follicles into your eyebrows, we can restore your growth.
Premier Hair Restoration Treatments
Dr. Do and our highly-trained staff will assist you with choosing the best facial hair restoration treatment for your transplant. Our facial hair restoration options include:
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): This treatment option involves extracting hair follicles individually from a donor site and implanting the follicles into a transplant site to grow naturally.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT): This treatment involves extracting hair follicles from a donor site and implanting them into an area with thin or missing hair. FUE extracts all hair follicles from the donor at once.
Discuss Your Options With Dr. Do
Discuss your options with our premier cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Do and the team. We’ll help you find the best facial hair transplant treatments that fit your needs. Whether you want a brow boost, a full beard, or a thick mustache, we can help you get the facial hair you love. Contact us today for a free consultation. We are also more than happy to discuss our finance options and ongoing specials with you.